BUZZWIRE, INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY PRACTICES ON ANY NON-Buzzwire, Inc. WEB SITES TO WHICH THIS SITE LINKS.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- 1. Information Collection. Buzzwire, Inc. collects information from you at several different points and in different ways on this Site. Buzzwire, Inc. will ask you for your permission before Buzzwire, Inc. collects any information that personally identifies you or your business or allows Buzzwire, Inc. to contact you or your business. Buzzwire, Inc.’s primary goal in collecting personal and business information from you and/or your organization is to provide you with an efficient, meaningful and customized experience. For example, Buzzwire, Inc. can use your personal and business information to:
- make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- help you quickly find information and services.
- help Buzzwire, Inc. create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to updated information and services offered by Buzzwire, Inc..
- (a) Registration. To use this Site you may be required to first complete an online registration form. During registration you will be prompted to provide to Buzzwire, Inc. certain personal and business information, and possibly credit reference information, including but not limited to your name, business or home address, business or home phone number and business or home e-mail address. In addition, Buzzwire, Inc. may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation so Buzzwire, Inc. can comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- (b) Services. Buzzwire, Inc. requests certain personal and business information in order to provide particular services to its customers. If you request an Buzzwire, Inc. service for which payment is required, you will be prompted to provide to Buzzwire, Inc. certain personal and business information, including without limitation the buyer’s name and shipping address, and possibly financial information, including without limitation credit card, debit card numbers, or bank account and routing information. These kinds of personal and business information are used for billing purposes and to fulfill a customer’s orders. If Buzzwire, Inc. has a problem processing a customer’s order, Buzzwire, Inc. uses the personal and business information to contact the customer.
- (c) Cookies and Other Technology. Buzzwire, Inc. may collect aggregated site-visitation statistical information through “cookies” and other technology, such as clear GIF technology which is also known as a “web beacon”. Such aggregated statistical information is non-personal and non-business information. This Site employs cookies and web beacons to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize each user and its access privileges, and tracks a user's site usage.
- “Web beacons” assist in delivering cookies and help Buzzwire, Inc. determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- (d) Log Files. The Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. Buzzwire, Inc. may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address for system administration and troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address indicates the location of your computer on the Internet.) Buzzwire, Inc. does not link an IP address to any personally identifiable information.
- 2. Information Use and Disclosure.
- (a) Internal Use. Buzzwire, Inc. may identify you in connection with your use of certain aspects of this Site. For example, Buzzwire, Inc. may identify you [describe Buzzwire, Inc.’s use of a visitor’s personal and business information.] Buzzwire, Inc. may internally use your personal information and business information to improve Buzzwire, Inc.’s marketing and promotional efforts, to improve the Site’s content and/or layout, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- (b) External Use. Buzzwire, Inc. does not sell, rent, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal and business information or financial information to any third parties, but Buzzwire, Inc. may be required to disclose such information in response to a valid court order or if Buzzwire, Inc. is otherwise required to disclose such information by law, including without limitation, in response to investigations conducted by law enforcement agencies. If Buzzwire, Inc. should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, Buzzwire, Inc. may sell or otherwise distribute the information you provide to us on this Web site to a third party or share your personal information with the company with which Buzzwire, Inc. merged. Buzzwire, Inc. does not use any outside companies to ship Buzzwire, Inc. products, to process customer orders or to process financial transactions.
This Site incorporates various physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal and business information, including [Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL")] for all financial transactions through this Site. Detailed information about SSL is available from Verisign at http://www.verisign.com/ssl/ssl-information-center/how-ssl-security-works/. While Buzzwire, Inc. uses SSL encryption to protect your personal and business information online, Buzzwire, Inc. also takes several steps to protect your personal and business information in Buzzwire, Inc.’s facilities. Access to your personal and business information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal and business information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal and business information. Finally, the servers where Buzzwire, Inc. stores your personal and business information are kept in a secure environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
WHILE BUZZWIRE, INC. HAS TAKEN EVERY COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE PRECAUTION TO SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION, Buzzwire, Inc. CANNOT GUARANTEE COMPLETE SECURITY BECAUSE COMPLETE SECURITY DOES NOT PRESENTLY EXIST ON THE INTERNET.
Upon your request, Buzzwire, Inc. will (a) remove your personal and business information from Buzzwire, Inc.’s database (which might cancel your subscription to this Site or a portion of this Site); or (b) correct or update your personal and business information. You can request that Buzzwire, Inc. remove, correct or update your personal and business information at the customer information section of this Site HERE, or by mailing, telephoning, or e-mailing your request to Buzzwire, Inc.’s Customer Support department HERE.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY